Regarded as a cradle of Vietnam culture – The Red River delta is best known for its handicraft villages and traditional seasonal festivals. We offer you the unique opportunity to see the real rural life of Vietnamese peasants living in these handicraft villages. This tour is also interesting for those who are interested in Buddies philosophy.
- Chance to visit But Thap Pagoda, Thay Pagoda and Tay Phuong Pagoda
- Visit to famous traditional villages such as Bat Trang village, Van Phuc silk village
- A/C Transfer
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
4 hours (without lunch)
Price for 4 hours (without lunch)
6 hours (without lunch)
Price for 6 hours (without lunch)
08.00 - 08.30 Pickup at your hotel then visit 1 out of 2 villages:
- Bat Trang: Pick up at hotel and transfer to the riverside village of Bat Trang Village, where distinctive ceramics are made and used throughout the delta region for over 500 years. The vitality of this village is still blown up by the hundreds of pottery kilns on fire day and night. We stroll around various cottage industries and watch craftsmen forming, painting and glazing their products in traditional ways. The trip ends after arrival in Hanoi.
- Van Phuc, a silk village is a great place to silk cloth being produced on the loom .There is a showroom where you can buy silk by the meter, much more exciting that buying it in the shops! Optional to visit Tram pagoda & Tram Gian pagoda.
08.00 - 08.30 Pickup at your hotel then visit 1 out of 2 options:
- Bat Trang pottery village, Dong Ho wood painting village. Chance to visit But Thap pagoda and Dong Ky - carpentry village. Here they made furniture inlaid with mother of pearl and finished off with layer of clear lacquer. In laying the mother of pearl is highly labor intensive, see how it is delicately sawed info fine fish-bone sliver and painstakingly set into wood.
- Visit Thay(master pagoda) & Tay Phuong pagoda.