The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23, 2014 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Joining this tour, you have chance to visit both attractions of Ninh Binh. The Bai Dinh Trang An tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Luna new year holiday!
- Seeing scenery of mountains and rivers in Halong on land of Ninh Binh in one day
- Taking boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Trang An
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Mineral water on car+ A/C tourist car during itinerary
What's Not Included
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda ($3/pax)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
Price per person joining group tour
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda.